skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bicoastalist
an angeleno's quest for the good life in nyc
Friday, May 16, 2008
Wild Maine Grey Sole
Gave Pescatore @ Grand Central Market a try on Tuesday and I'm glad I did. The Grey Sole had the best looking flesh, so I went with it. It's Mark Bittman's wise advice to be real choosy about fish freshness based primarily on appearance.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Perry Tribolet's Facebook profile
Blog Roll
Blog Deluxe
Labels
Central Park
(1)
San Francisco
(1)
cheese
(1)
coffee
(1)
fish
(1)
music
(1)
sports
(1)
Twitter Updates
follow me on Twitter
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(11)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(1)
▼
May
(6)
Au Bon Climat
Peachy Apple Tart
Adult Kickball?
St. Nectaire
Wild Maine Grey Sole
70's Music
►
April
(2)
About Me
Perry Tribolet
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment